Daddio's OnPoint is serious about remaining healthy and keeping you healthy too. We are requesting that you do not enter the shop or office area unless it's an emergency or you're paying by cash or check. We have a key drop located on the first overhead door, or if you're dropping during our normal business hours, just leave your keys in your vehicle. We'll care for you remotely which will support social distancing.
Remote auto repair simply means this:
1. Book your appointment below, we'll confirm via e-mail.
2. Leave your keys in our after hours drop slot, located on our first overhead door, or in the vehicle ONLY during our open hours of 8am to 5pm.
3. Leave us a note with your name, phone number and vehicle needs.
4. Other than oil changes and tire rotations, we'll call you for authorization on all repairs as we're still of the mindset that you're in control of how you spend your dollars.
5. You'll pay over the phone for all work and we'll come up with a plan to return the vehicle to you.
We LOVE visiting with you, but until this pandemic is under control, and for the safety of all our families, we're asking that you do not hang out while we're working on your vehicles. We are fully available to you by phone and encourage you to call us, or even e-mail, if you have questions or need to check on the status of your repair. Please know that Anna is not in the shop right now so Jason and Tony are fielding all calls, but it's loud in the shop so you might get voicemail. Call us back if we haven't responded to you within one half hour.
And, thanks - we truly appreciate your business!
Fixing vehicles Weekdays from 8:00 to 5:00.
3446 Church Street in Stevens Point